Deep dive into CosmJS - implement a game GUI and backend script
CosmJS for Your Chain
You will continue your work on CosmJS and explore how to use CosmJS and apply it to your checkers blockchain to create custom objects and messages. Further, you will discover how to give your application-specific blockchain a proper GUI and integrate CosmJS and Keplr.
The end of this chapter will deal with backend scripts and demonstrate how to use them for game indexing so that you are all set to continue developing using CosmJS.
# In this chapter
In this chapter, you will:
- Learn how to implement a GUI for your checkers blockchain.
- Integrate CosmJS and Keplr into your GUI.
- Discover how to use CosmJS on a backend script.
- Learn how to create new CosmJS messages, transactions, and methods.
- Send transactions in a batch and a single block.
- Explore how to introduce CosmJS into an existing GUI TypeScript project, including a Keplr integration.
- Use CosmJS on a backend server to offer an indexing service and improve the user experience.
- Introduce a leaderboard for your checkers blockchain.
Create Custom Objects
Create the objects for your checkers blockchain GUI
Create Custom Messages
Introduce the message to create a game in your checkers blockchain
Get an External GUI
Find a checkers GUI before integrating with CosmJS
Integrate CosmJS and Keplr
Take a checkers GUI and use the elements
Backend Script for Game Indexing
Introduce a Web2.0 server to track games per player
# Next up
Before you dive into developing a GUI, take a look at creating objects and messages. Later, you get to integrate CosmJS and Keplr into the GUI and work on a backend script for game indexing.