Continue developing your Cosmos chain
You will work further on your checkers blockchain and make your next steps with Ignite CLI. You have a workable checkers blockchain, one which lets players play.
But have you thought about everything? Is your blockchain safe from bad behavior? How do you incentivize good behavior? Can you also make it more fun?
Continue your journey with Ignite CLI: learn how to introduce a wager, manage gas, and query for players' moves.
# In this chapter
In this chapter, you will:
- Continuously develop your checkers blockchain with the Ignite CLI.
- Introduce a game deadline.
- Introduce a move count.
- Order your games.
- Introduce a game forfeiting mechanism.
- Let players set a wager.
- Help players do a correct move.
- Explore how you can manage gas for your application-specific chain.
Keep an Up-To-Date Game Deadline
Keep Track Of How Many Moves Have Been Played
Put Your Games in Order
Let Players Set a Wager
Handle Wager Payments
Add Integration Tests
Help Find a Correct Move
Play With Cross-Chain Tokens
# Next up
Begin by preparing the ground for further data organization by adding a game deadline in the next section.