First Steps - Rebuild Your Cosmos Chain With Ignite
Do you want to find out how to run Cosmos chains? Take it step-by-step.
Begin with an introduction to Ignite CLI. Then discover the first steps to building an application-specific blockchain from scratch using the Ignite CLI.
In the next chapters, you will learn how to implement a checkers game blockchain with all the different aspects this can entail.
# In this chapter
In this chapter, you will:
- Work with the Ignite CLI.
- Begin implementing a blockchain for a checkers game using the Ignite CLI, including unit tests.
- Create custom messages for your blockchain.
- Work with the message handler to create and save games.
- Emit game information with events.
- Record game winners in storage.
Exercise - Make a Checkers Blockchain
Create Custom Messages
Create and Save a Game Properly
Add a Way to Make a Move
Emit Game Information
Record the Game Winner
# Next up
If your setup is ready to go, begin with an introduction to Ignite CLI in the next section.