Working with Cosmos also often means working with Golang. If you have not worked much with Go, do not worry.
This introduction to Golang is meant as a useful overview of Go and as such, a starting point for your journey in the Cosmos ecosystem and developing with the Cosmos SDK.
You can also use it as a refresher if you feel a bit rusty when it comes to Go.
# In this module
In this chapter, you will:
- Get a high-level introduction to Golang.
- Discover basic types, string formatting, functions, and methods.
- Begin exploring interfaces in Go.
- Find an introduction to control structures in Go with a closer look at
- Learn more about arrays and slices, as well as standard packages Go offers.
- Take a look at Go#s built-in concurrency by exploring Goroutine and channels.
Control Structures in Go
Arrays and Slices in Go
Standard Packages in Go
Concurrency in Go
# Next up
Knowing your way around Golang is part of being a Cosmos SDK developer. If you feel like you need an introduction to Golang or a refresher, the next sections provide an introduction to Golang and working with it.
If you feel comfortable working with Golang already, you can also skip ahead to the developer course.